Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am blessed!

I am so lucky to have these wonderful boys in my life. I may not always believe that Heavenly Father knew what he was doing sending four boys to a girl, who is the baby of five girls. Sports, wrestling, dirt, guns, cars, army guys, video games, driving, tons of food, burping and all the interesting (if you know what I mean) things that go along with having boys can be overwhelming at times. Even after almost 17 years, a lot of it still feels foreign to me. But I am pretty sure by now, I would have no clue what to do with a girl. I really am blessed to have these great boys, who are quickly turning into bigger boys, and before I know it...men. My main motto these days, "DAY TO DAY!" Just deal with one day at a time. Try to live and enjoy that day with all its craziness, stress and surprises the day can bring. I have decided that it is more fun and fulfilling to LIVE life.
Oh, and by the way, it is pretty great to have a handsome, supportive and loving husband to share it all with.
Arizona November 2009
Isn't he cute?

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Great Pictures Julie. Having boys is fun. Been thinking about you. Hope all is well.

*juli* said...

I'm so glad you blogged!! You do have an amazing family! I'm so blessed to have 4 handsome nephews that are such good boys! I'm also blessed to have a brother and sister-in-law raising those boys into the wonderful young men they are turning into! Love you!!!